Workshop Details.

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Thu Jan 26 17:15:39 EST 2006

All,

I was hoping to get a Summary out this afternoon, I'm working on it now,
but it might not go out till morning.

I'm also going to throw out Wednesday the 22nd of Feb. Just to see how
many nays there are.   I'm also pretty much committed to the idea of the
middle of the day idea or 9:00 to 3:00 option for the session.  I could
adjust that to 8:30 - 3:30 if needed  :c)

I think that even at 4 hours it will be a tight squeeze to get
everything out there that we're trying present.

More later . . .

bobb