Are we having a MapServer meeting this month?

Fischer, Brian bfischer at HOUSTONENGINEERINGINC.COM
Thu Sep 14 11:53:31 EDT 2006

That would be best for me as well.  I can not make it Tues. either.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
(763) 493-4522

-----Original Message-----
From: Twin Cities MapServer Users Group [mailto:TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Steve Lime
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:23 PM
To: TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: Are we having a MapServer meeting this month?

Technically we are supposed meet next Tues. I don't know if it's
possible for meet anyway. Perry and I get back Mon night and I have
class Wed night and most likely a Tues family commitment. Any chance of
moving back a week?

Steve

All,

I show it as pre-scheduled for this coming Monday.

I have some things to talk about, but it can wait . . .

bobb