Are we having a MapServer meeting this month?

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Thu Sep 14 12:09:35 EDT 2006

Fawcett, David wrote:
> > I changed the meeting date to September 26th.
> >
> > Note that we still haven't determined a location.

I can volunteer downtown, but it's a problem for parking.   We also
talked about doing day meetings, could this be one of those?  We can
grab a Conference room here with a projector for anyone who wants to
demo things.

bobb