FW: [OSGeo-Discuss] George Wright Society conference

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Wed Sep 20 14:44:53 EDT 2006

What do you have in mind?  I'm really interested but don't have much
time this week...  perhaps if Ned can get an entire session on open
source GIS use (in conservation)--we can fill that session with
presentations.  Or we can do a series of OSGeo workshops or demos...

-Perry