About that Slide that everyone agreed to add into their GIS/LIS presentations . . .

Wed Sep 27 11:17:12 EDT 2006

Graphics look nice. I suppose a bulleted list titled "Local Community
Resources" mentioning
the user group (with meeting) and OpenSource or free software resources
would suffice.

Steve

David William Bitner wrote:
> > Get the info for our next meeting on the slide perhaps?
Here's where I'm going with it.

http://rlb.gritechnologies.com/temp/slide_01.jpg

And then to add in a Text box along the bottom for the Links to MOOSE,

dBox and Meeting info. . . . .

Any suggestions?

bobb