April meeting

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Thu Apr 12 07:58:41 EDT 2007

I am pretty sure that I will be there.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Twin Cities MapServer Users Group
[mailto:TCMUG at lists.umn.edu] On Behalf Of Stephen Lime
	Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 11:15 PM
	To: TCMUG at lists.umn.edu
	Subject: Re: April meeting

	I'm planning on attending...

	Steve

	On Apr 11, 2007, at 10:01 PM, Fischer, Brian wrote:

		Hi Everyone,

		I haven't heard anything, so I thought I would throw out
another email.  Do we have few people planning to attend the next
meeting?  I'm planning to demo the latest version of the GeoMOOSE
application and hope to get some feedback.  Anyone else want to do a
short demo or tips and tricks?

		Thanks,
		Brian