MyGIS Layer & shp2mysql

Mon Jun 18 11:19:21 EDT 2007

No I, I've never used the MySQL support. You might try the main mapserver-users
list since there are far more folks there that may have experience...

Might also try the MySQL support via OGR since that uses the newer MySQL spatial
feature support that MyGIS does not.

Steve

<LISTSERV%200706180526446172.950E at LISTS.UMN.EDU>, Raffaele Morelli