April meeting

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Mon Mar 26 14:24:27 EDT 2007

Brian,

Have you set a time for the April 17th meeting?

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: Twin Cities MapServer Users Group [mailto:TCMUG at lists.umn.edu] On
Behalf Of Fischer, Brian
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 12:37 PM
To: TCMUG at lists.umn.edu
Subject: April meeting

I will host the April 17 TCMUG meeting at our office in Maple Grove. I
will work on lining up a couple of presentation topics.  Does anyone
have a preference on topics they would like to see?  Here are some ideas
I threw out a couple months ago.  Please send me your preferences and
I'll see what I can come up with.

Things I would like to learn more about:
- OpenLayers and/or MapBuilder Experiences
- David F. (python mapscript experiences)
- Google Mashups or Google Earth/KML demonstrations
- PostGIS
- MapFile creator utilities (MapStorer, AMeiN!, MapEdit, ArcGIS
extensions)
- WMS-T and tile caching
- WFS/vector rendering in the browser

Things I could show:
- OpenMNND project update
- Mosquito Control District Application Demo
- Fargo-Moorhead Flood Forecast Application demo

Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
<mailto:bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com
<http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>