Reminder: TCMUG picnic on Tuesday, May 22

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu May 17 13:21:38 EDT 2007

Folks,

This is just a reminder that we have a picnic on Tuesday, May 22 in
Minnehaha Park from 5:00 (or so) until dark.  Come when you can and
bring something to grill and/or share with others.  Also, bring friends
and/or significant others.  Last year, we found a table and grill close
to the parking lot...  we will try that again this year.

By the way, there's a restaurant in the park called the Sea Salt.  If
you'd rather not grill but want fine "fruits de la mer", you can
certainly order food at the restaurant.

Here's our MapServer Calendar:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/MUGs/tcmug/picnic

Here's a map of the park: