GIS/LIS Conference MapServer/OSGeo Birds of a Feather Meeting

David William Bitner david.bitner at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 14 16:34:27 EDT 2007

I get in to Victoria Sunday night and am staying through Friday afternoon.
I'll be driving down and back to Rochester for GIS/LIS rather than trying to
get travel auth, so I won't be staying too late on Thursday.