[TCMUG] Joint Meeting Opportunity with Non-Profit GIS Users Group

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:00:06 EDT 2008

Greetings all,

It's been a while since we've met up.  Talking with Sally Wakefield from
1000 Friends of MN who has been putting together a Non-Profit GIS users
group we were talking about having a joint meeting with out two users
group.  She has offered to host at her offices in St. Paul.  This sounds
like a great opportunity.  What do your calendars look like coming up?  I
think we would be targeting the just after work time period -- we typically
have been meeting on Tuesdays.

David