Fwd: [TCMUG] Joint Meeting Opportunity with Non-Profit GIS Users Group

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:12:43 EDT 2008

I'm forwarding this from Sally who is not on our list:

David

 Hey David,

Thanks for the note.  Currently we have our regular time scheduled at Rondo
library from 11 – 1 – midday..  We do not have a confirmed agenda yet so
could easily work in a joint meeting with the TCMUG'ers!  If the midday time
doesn't work for folks I could call the meeting for later in the day (after
work) as we discussed earlier.  I can't really tell you at this point how
many folks might attend if we changed the format.  I'm happy to do whatever
works for folks.

Sally