[TCMUG] April Meeting and beyond...

Sally Wakefield swakefield at 1000fom.org
Wed Apr 8 10:28:21 EDT 2009

Perry,

We are happy to host at any time!

Sally

  _____

From: tcmug-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:tcmug-bounces at lists.osgeo.org]
On Behalf Of Perry Nacionales
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:35 PM
To: TCMUG
Subject: [TCMUG] April Meeting and beyond...

Hmmm, I heard last month's meeting went very well...  I'd love to get a copy
of the presentation, if it's possible.

Also, did anybody talk about the April meeting?  No?  Well, let's talk about
it now.  If memory serves me right, we have Brian Fischer and friends slated
to give a talk about GeoMOOSE this month.  Brian, are you still good for
this and, if so, can you give some potential dates for the meeting?

I also have a social event written down for May.  Actually, it wasn't
written down--I just remembered.  In the past we would go to Minnehaha Park
to grill (or go to Sea Salt) and drink but if the kind folks at 1000 Friends
of MN are willing to host us, we can also gather there.

Let's hear some chatter on this one before April flies away.

-Perry