[TCMUG] August 25th

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Aug 24 14:56:15 EDT 2009

I'm thinking August is toast. I'd vote for Paul (and MnDOT if Greg is willing) in the second
week of Sept. Most folks should be done with vacations by then and a sense of normalcy
should return to everyone's lives...

Steve

<429320790908241143k356169b8xead9828838282d85 at mail.gmail.com>, Greg Corradini