[TCMUG] February Meeting and beyond

Perry Nacionales pnaciona at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:00:14 EST 2009

Oops!  I thought Matt said he's open for these dates...  There's also
Wednesday, the 11th, Matt.  Let us know.

Well, anyone wants to give a presentation at this meeting?  Steve, where are
we on the Antarctica project? :)  How about an update on the current state
of MapServer?  We can also have an installfest...  I can take a lead on
that--bring your laptop/computer and your questions.

Let's hear from folks...  what would you like to see and/or hear?

-Perry