[TCMUG] Use OpenStreetMap for Landmarks?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Nov 6 14:15:21 EST 2009

Made me think immediately of a recreation inventory project the DNR is involved with and being led by
the UMN. The goal is a set of data that depicts recreational opportunities across different levels of
public government. OSM as a middle-tier could make a lot of sense if their data model could
accommodate it.

I'd be very interested in hearing more about Matt's test experience.

Steve