[TCMUG] December Meeting?

Sally Wakefield swakefield at 1000fom.org
Mon Nov 9 15:17:20 EST 2009

1000 Friends of Minnesota downstairs clubhouse (AKA, the Grotto) is open for
either date, just let us know.

Sal

Sally Wakefield
Growing by Design Program Director/CGO Project Manager
1000 Friends of Minnesota
1031 W. Seventh Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Phone: 651.312.1000, ext. 207
Fax: 651.312.0012
swakefield at 1000fom.org <mailto:swakefield at 1000fom.org(Note>

Renew your support of 1000 Friends of Minnesota today:

 <http://givemn.razoo.com/story/1000-Friends-Of-Minnesota>
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/1000-Friends-Of-Minnesota

  _____