[TCMUG] December Meeting? (summary)

Nancy Read nancread at mmcd.org
Wed Nov 18 16:58:18 EST 2009

Matt McGuire is in. - NRead

-----Original Message-----
From: tcmug-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:tcmug-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Steve Lime
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:38 AM
To: Steve Lime; tcmug at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [TCMUG] December Meeting? (summary)

Trying to close the loop on this. From all the replies it looks like the
8th at ~3:30pm at
10,000 Friends will work for most folks. Paul can make it and I assume
he can present.
The OSM discussion would be a terrific additional topic. Can Matt make
it? Several folks
here at the DNR would like to attend if that topic is on the agenda,
could have a
great turn out. We could proceed without Matt although he's probably
been thinking
about it more than anyone. Anybody else out there with OSM experiences
to share?

Tentative agenda is still:

  - Paul Wickman mobile MapServer work (30 min)
  - an update on the web app contest (10 min)
  - a discussion as OpenStreetMap as a repository for government data
(50 min)

Steve

<4AF7CE730200008F0002A72E at co5.dnr.state.mn.us>, "Steve Lime"