[TCMUG] Re: OSM use in government

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Nov 20 14:03:24 EST 2009

Would this be worth setting up a webex for?

bobb

>>> David William Bitner <david.bitner at gmail.com> wrote:

It sounds like Andrew Turner may be able to call in for a part of our meeting for some Q&A regarding OSM. He is also currently working with DC and Arkansas with integrating OSM into government workflows so likely has some good perspectives. Do we have the ability to get a decent speaker phone in the 1000 Friends Cave? If so, and if folks would like Andrew's perspective, we should plan to set up a specific time during our meeting that we can call him up. I would also propose we do a couple things to prepare.
1) Try to get some questions that we might have pulled together in an email to him before hand

2) Before calling, begin some of the conversation ourselves so we can limit the time we try to keep him on the phone

Cheers,

David