[TCMUG] Meeting

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Sep 10 15:10:25 EDT 2009

All,

I was also distracted from attending by unforeseen scheduling.

I heard about the discussion that took place as well, and my thought would be to try and shoot for making some sort of announcement at GIS/LIS about a contest, it will likely take some time to put together and waiting a whole additional year for the same opportunity wouldn't help things.

I don't know any details about the meeting conversation, but was there some funding/support sources discussed, where is the idea on that front?

bobb

>>> Paul Wickman <pwickman at northstargeographics.com> 09/10/09 1:46 PM >>>
Folks,

I apologize for the last-minute bail on the meeting last night.  I was
really looking forward to showing you the "mobile MapServer" stuff, but
some unfortunate unanticipated last-minute events required me to be
elsewhere.  Sally filled me in a bit on the other conversation that took
place about a "feature service contest".  Sounds pretty neat.  Maybe we
can schedule a BOF at the GIS/LIS Conference to talk more?

Apologies Again,

Paul Wickman
North Star Geographics
pwickman at northstargeographics.com