[TCMUG] Re: Update: MN GIS/LIS Birds of a Feather Sessions

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Sep 17 20:12:20 EDT 2009

All,

I'm no expert (at all), but in the past, all that was needed was an
idea, or topic, didn't really matter what.  Just talk about MapServer,
or just talk about what people are using MapServer for, or how is
mapserver being used by ???

Etc. etc,.

bobb

>>> David William Bitner <david.bitner at gmail.com> 09/17/09 3:24 PM >>>
I'm not planning on being at GIS/LIS this year as of now.

David