[TCMUG] Re: April meeting?

Perry Nacionales pnaciona at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:33:37 EDT 2010

That's a good idea, Dan. Let's hear what other have to say... We really need
to get the ball rolling on GIS/LIS as they're getting their agenda set.

We had talked about getting a booth this year (or at least sharing it with
another group). Let's see if it's feasible this year. Also, any more
thoughts on Paul Ramsey? We probably should see what the GIS/LIS organizers
have planned for him and schedule something else around that.

-Perry