[TCMUG] Re: April meeting?

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:57:01 EDT 2010

I'll attend a mtg, especially on these topics...

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
> wrote:

>  I’m game to meet as long as it’s before the 20th. Besides the GIS/LIS
> topics, we can brief folks on the NYC sprint and MapServer 6.0 release plans
> (and an excellent pastrami sandwich I found).
>

> Steve

"I have never come across anyone in whom the moral sense was dominant who
was not heartless, cruel, vindictive and entirely lacking in the smallest
sense of humanity." --- Oscar Wilde