[TCMUG] OpenTopography Portal

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 14:31:33 EST 2010

Hi Tim,

Would it be possible to acquire as much of this high-res LiDAR data as
possible? Does this data already exist in NED? We could use it to create
simplified TopOSM maps for people in the field that don't have a high-speed
net connection and just want to see a Google Maps-style map of their area.

Some more information about TopOSM (along with some screenshots) is
available here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/TopOSM

-Ian

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Loesch, Tim N (DNR) <Tim.Loesch at state.mn.us