[TCMUG] December Meeting?

Perry Nacionales pnaciona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:37:30 EST 2010

Ah, time, she goes. But then I heard time stays and we go...

So, with the holiday season fast approaching, is there any interest in
meeting next month? We can exchange gifts and all that... Just kidding! How
about we do a review of this group's accomplishments and talk about the next
year? Anybody interested in giving a presentation? I'm personally interested
in hearing more about the projects/initiatives that were presented last
year. What's up with OSM? MapServer? Mobile GIS?

Here are some dates... December 7, 8, 14, 15. Any votes?

Venue? I propose 1000 friends of MN, if they're willing to host us again.
Otherwise, I can look at UofMN.

Time? "Time everlasting... Time I'll never know..." 5:30 - 8:00?

Let's hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks!
-Perry

---
Pericles S. Nacionales
Assistant Scientist

Dept. of Forest Resources
College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
University of Minnesota

e-mail: pnaciona at gmail.com