[TCMUG] December Meeting?

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Nov 23 14:55:39 EST 2010

All,

I could do a short presentation on the Mobile USNG Marker OPERA project if anyone is interested.

I'm pretty open the week of the 6th or the 13th right now.

bobb

>>> Matthew Pettis <matthew.pettis at gmail.com> wrote:

I vote 14th or 15th..

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Perry Nacionales <pnaciona at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, time, she goes. But then I heard time stays and we go...
> So, with the holiday season fast approaching, is there any interest in
> meeting next month? We can exchange gifts and all that... Just kidding! How
> about we do a review of this group's accomplishments and talk about the next
> year? Anybody interested in giving a presentation? I'm personally interested
> in hearing more about the projects/initiatives that were presented last
> year. What's up with OSM? MapServer? Mobile GIS?
> Here are some dates... December 7, 8, 14, 15. Any votes?
> Venue? I propose 1000 friends of MN, if they're willing to host us again.
> Otherwise, I can look at UofMN.
> Time? "Time everlasting... Time I'll never know..." 5:30 - 8:00?
> Let's hear your thoughts on this.
> Thanks!
> -Perry
> ---
> Pericles S. Nacionales
> Assistant Scientist
> Dept. of Forest Resources
> College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences
> University of Minnesota
> e-mail: pnaciona at gmail.com

Seven Deadly Sins (Gandhi):
  - Wealth without work             - Politics without principle
  - Pleasure without conscience     - Commerce without morality
  - Science without humanity        - Worship without sacrifice
  - Knowledge without character