[TCMUG] Re: Upcoming Meetup

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:08:34 EST 2011

Hi everyone!

Consider this a friendly reminder that this coming Wednesday, November 30th
at 7:00pm we'll be getting together to talk about OSM and maps.

Thanks to Paul Wickman from Northstar Geographics for helping secure the
CoCo Minneapolis office as a location for this event.

There are currently 6 people signed up via Meetup [0]. If we can get that
to 10 by tomorrow at lunch I'll pick up some snacks and beverages to serve.

Thanks!
Ian

[0] http://www.meetup.com/Openstreetmap/Minneapolis-MN/517272/