[TCMUG] Fw: Interested parties for trusted tester program?

Brian_Huberty at fws.gov Brian_Huberty at fws.gov
Mon Jun 25 13:03:11 PDT 2012

Anyone interested in testing out the google crisis app should email pete
giencke....

Brian Huberty
NWI Coordinator
U.S Fish & Wildlife Service
Region 3 Ecological Services
5600 American Blvd, West; Suite 990
Bloomington, MN  55437-1173
USA

brian_huberty at fws.gov
Direct Phone (612) 713-5332
Toll Free (800) 247-1247 x5332
Cell Phone (612) 308-7306
Fax (612) 713-5292
Ecological Services (612) 713-5350

----- Forwarded by Brian Huberty/R3/FWS/DOI on 06/25/2012 03:02 PM -----

             Pete Giencke
             <giencke at google.c
                                       brian_huberty
             06/15/2012 01:45          <Brian_Huberty at fws.gov>
                                       Meryl Stone <meryl at google.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Interested parties for trusted
                                       tester program?

Brian,

I was wondering if you'd know of anyone from MN or Midwest disaster
response community (preferably non-governmental) that might like to work
with us, we (the Google.org Crisis Response) were looking to find trusted
testers to try out a new version of our Crisis Map application, which would
allow users to create and publish new crisis maps. We're looking to open up
the ownership of these maps to more than just Google in the future, and so
we're currently looking to get feedback from real users and real world
scenarios on what works (and what doesn't). So, if you knew of someone
(maybe even from FWS) that might be interested in working with us, we'd
love to talk to them.

Crisis Maps intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYzmsH0efc&feature=player_embedded

Thanks,