[TCMUG] FOSS4G-NA

Paul Wickman paul at flatrockgeo.com
Mon Mar 5 19:36:14 EST 2012

For those of you registered for the upcoming FOSS4G.  You probably saw the
notice below, but thought I'd forward it on anyway.  Let's help each
other's chances of having our respective abstracts selecte for the
conference!

-------
*Thanks for registering for FOSS4G North America! FOSS4G is looking to be
very popular this year: we've received almost twice as many abstract
submissions as we have presentation slots available. In order to build a
program that appeals to as many attendees as possible, we're asking all our
registrants to look at the submissions we've received, and tell us which
once you would like to see!*
*
*
*It's easy, just go to the community review site and follow the directions:
http://community-review.foss4g.org*
*
*
*Review as many or as few submissions as you like. We'll use the aggregate
scores of all reviewers to help select presentations and to ensure talks
are given in appropriately sized rooms. The review closes March 11, so I
hope you'll participate as soon as possible.*
-------

--
Paul Wickman
CTO | Flat Rock Geographics