[TCMUG] Spatial Hotdish - Geospatial Mashup Event

Dolbow, Mike (MDA) mike.dolbow at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 30 10:34:39 EDT 2012

For a direct link to the Spatial Hotdish signup, try this URL:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGIya0pWRjdEMDJtT0NSQWhxclZMZFE6MA

Team leaders might need to get a hold of you using something other than e-mail, that's why we made the phone number field required. Of course, you can always put in "1-800-GEOGEEKS" and we'll know it's fake.
Cheers,
Mike