[TCMUG] [FOSS4GNA 2013 LOC] See you at the Foss4G-NA booth!

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Oct 3 11:24:15 PDT 2012

Ditto on most evertything.

One correction.  Only 100 DVD's (compromise).

I'm also bringing two three ring binders with the info pages printed out for the OSGeo LiveDVD project list.  Just something to lay out on the table.

One thought, anyone have a portable that they want to install the LiveDVD on, we could hook this up to the big display on one of it's inputs (or the table top one), and be able to demo things from LiveDVD if asked.

Bobb