[TCMUG] [FOSS4GNA 2013 LOC] Re: MN GIS/LIS

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Wed Sep 19 13:18:28 PDT 2012

It might be a good idea to give us a couple sample slides so we can follow your style and make it less work for you to integrate others slides into your master.  Just a thought.

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734