[TCMUG] FOSS4GNA Wrap Up Celebration

David William Bitner bitner at dbspatial.com
Mon Jun 24 07:10:18 PDT 2013

Local Conference Volunteers and TCMUG Gang,

I'd like to have a little get together on Tuesday July 16 to have a bit of
a wrap up and to thank all of you for your work on the conference. I'll
plan on getting to Minnehaha Falls / Sea Salt by 4:30 to stake out some
tables. The conference will get pitchers from Sea Salt and we can either
pick up appetizers from Sea Salt and/or I could swing by Cap's for some
take-out BBQ. Let me know if you'd like BBQ and will be there so I know how
much to grab.

We'll be there rain or shine!

David
--