[TCMUG] PostgresOpen in Chicago

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:05:04 PDT 2014

Hey all,

I was just contacted by the conference committee for the PostgresOpen
conference in Chicago, September 17-19th. The conference organizers would
like to extend a discount to members of PostgreSQL user groups (including
us in the broadest sense). If anyone is interested in this conference that
will certainly be more database centric and a bit closer to home than
FOSS4G in Portland (which I hope everyone here who can will be attending!)
you can use the registration code
"2014PGPUG" for a 20% discount on registration.

David