[TCMUG] Steve Swazee talk at the Dept of Interior, Office of Policy Analysis

Fawcett, David (MNIT) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Tue Oct 7 08:49:27 PDT 2014

Also, when Steve L was talking about creating client-side charts with lots and lots (and lots) of data points, here is the FOSS4G talk that I referenced:  http://vimeo.com/106227340  Ben Wys on ‘Leaflet + UTRGrids + d3.js = liquid fast, massively scalable interactive web map & data visualization’

Thanks again to Howard for coming up to show us what he is doing with http://plas.io/, and thanks to Steve for giving us the MapServer 7 update.

I am thinking about ways that we can better reach people who might be interested in open source geo, but aren’t currently on our listserv.  ; /   For example, I think that there are a lot of geo people in the area who would have found Howard’s talk cool.

David.