[TCMUG] All,

Huberty, Brian brian_huberty at fws.gov
Mon Jul 31 14:27:33 PDT 2017

FYI

On Friday afternoon Sept 8, ASPRS Western Great Lakes Region is hosting
their Annual Golf outing at Kilarny Hills, River Falls, WI.  All groups
like TCMUG are welcome.

(Beer is consumed the entire afternoon...but you have to chase those stupid
little white  balls...it is the only time I golf!)

If anyone wants more info, I am willing to send.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) <
steve.lime at state.mn.us> wrote:

> There’s the meeting with Howard in mid-October, maybe too far out. There’s
> was something coming related to OSM but I’ve not heard anything more – too
> many communities. Depending on when that is perhaps that would be a place
> to piggyback. Otherwise I’d wait until after FOSS4G – maybe towards the end
> of August or early September.

*Brian Huberty*
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Ecological Services
Upper Midwest - Great Lakes Region
5600 American Blvd W, Suite 990
Bloomington, MN  55437

*(612) 713-5332 Office*