[TCMUG] Looking for Freelance Visualization/Map Developers

Jennifer Strahan strahanjen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:14:03 PDT 2018

Hi All,

A few years ago, Len Kne connected me with Jon Commers, a great guy who has
a background in urban planning and economics and is wrapping up his second
term on the Metropolitan Council.  He has lots of great ideas for using
data to help with urban decision making and recently started a consulting
business called Visible City.  I've been working with him on a variety of
projects for the past few years, developing interactive maps and
visualizations as well as designing static maps for presentations.

We have several upcoming projects and can use another freelance developer
or two.  We're hoping to find someone who is well-versed with the open
source GIS stack as well as D3.js or other data visualization tools.

See this link for details: https://bit.ly/2KA9ayq

Let me know if you're interested in talking!

Best,
Jennifer