[TCMUG] Building heights Minneapolis/ St. Paul?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:15:07 PDT 2018

Depending on what you are using it for does leave a lot of questions about
what height you need.

Average/max, height? Height above ground or above datum?  What is a
building (sheds?, big multi part buildings like hospitals?).

St. Paul and presumably Minneapolis have a building footprint dataset.

The more recent Lidar data also typically has the building points
classified in the point clouds.