[TCMUG] [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Dec 9th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Dec 9 10:23:46 PST 2020

All,

We had a small turnout last month being next to a Holiday.  Anyway good turnout considering. Bob Basques presented on a Visual Parcel Frontage Calculator.

Our next meeting we’ll have Bob B presenting (yes, again!) on MapWarper and GeoMoose (with some MapServer sprinkled in), Connecting MapWarper up to GeoMoose via MapServer.

This will be a virtual meeting. As always, there will be an attempt to record it. Recordings of the past virtual meetings are linked to in the OSGeo (TCMUG) Local Chapter page link below.

Here is the connection info:

https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When: Dec 9th, 4:30 PM CDT

bobb