[TCMUG] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Dec 9th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jan 7 13:22:42 PST 2021

All,

We had a little larger turnout last month and good discussion too.  Bob Basques presented (again) on the MapWarper GeoMoose integration.  As always, the recorded meeting videos are available at the TCMUG Local chapter page linked below.

At our next meeting we’ll have Steve Lime will be presenting on the MapServer work that is ongoing related to supporting the OGC API.

This will be a virtual meeting. As always, there will be an attempt to record it.

Here is the connection info:

https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When: Jan 13th, 4:30 PM CDT

bobb