[TCMUG] [UPDATE] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jan 25 10:00:42 PST 2021

All, hit the send too soon . . . . had the wrong date.  Should be Feb. 10th, 2021   (Thanks PW!!)

All,

Small meeting last month, but really good conversation about the MapServer work being done for supporting the OGC API. I'll post last months meeting recording in the next day or two . . .

At our next meeting we'll have Howard Butler, who will be presenting on "What the Hell are GitHub Actions?"

GitHub Actions are what GDAL, PDAL, and PROJ use for management of their continuous integration pipelines to provide software testing on OSX, Windows, and Linux. Howard will talk about what they are, how you can use them on your own projects, and how they can be used for more than just testing code.

This will be a virtual meeting. As always, there will be an attempt to record it.

Here is the connection info:

https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When: Feb. 10th, 4:30 PM CDT

bobb