[TCMUG] [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Mar. 10th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Mar 9 06:47:59 PST 2021

All,

A milestone of sorts, with this most recent posting of our meeting videos we have ten recordings posted on our Chapter page.  Lot’s of good conversation on GitHub actions last month.

Recordings are linked at the TCMUG page below.

At our next meeting:
Title: Jim Klassen and Bob Basques – Deep dive into Potree enhancements for Pointcloud cataloging
Description: Potree is a great online PointCloud viewer, but lacks a method for automating the viewing, organizing and indexing of multiple point clouds in a streamlined fashion. We’ll show some approaches to these problem areas that have been implemented without requiring the need to change, drastically, the Potree interface itself, along with some interoperability add-ons for EPT point cloud services used by AutoCAD work session users.
Here is the connection info:

https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When: Mar. 10th, 4:30 PM CDT

bobb