[Tilecache] 24 bit png

Stuart Eve stuarteve at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:21:33 EDT 2007

Tim

Adding mode to the url doesnl't work because the WMS server doesn't
interpret it as connected to the FORMAT.

I have added an extra line into my Layer.py to apply when png24 is specified
in the cfg file - but seem to be getting my syntax all wrong - perhaps
someone with better knowledge of python escape characters can help?

if extension.lower() == 'jpg': extension = 'jpeg' # MIME
if extension.lower() == 'png24': extension = "png; mode=24bit"

I keep getting a syntax error on the newline - I have tried escaping out all
of the seemingly special characters with a \ but still no dice.

Thanks for any help

Stuart