[Tilecache] How to limit the diskcache size?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:16:15 EDT 2007

Hi

On 8/26/07, Paul Spencer <pagameba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Louvy,
>
> you can use tilecache_clean.py, see the README (last section) for
> details on cleaning the tilecache.  You'll just need to run it often
> enough to keep your cache under control.

That makes me wonder if that'd be interesting to implement a Least
Recently Used algorithm in TileCache. The user could specify a cache
size, and once the cache is filled up, TileCache can use LRU to
replace least recently used tiles by new ones. Just thinking out loud
here...

What do people think?

--
Eric