[Tilecache] Using Tilecache WMS from Win32 app

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:55:01 EST 2007

I also have gotten this running in the last month on XP 64 Bit and Windows
Server 2003.  I got it running under both IIS (CGI) and Apache
(mod_python).   It is true about the performance of mod_python over CGI.
Much faster, hence the switch to mod_python.  It seems to me in the win32
application you would simply put the tilecache url instead of the current
WMS url but maybe I am simplifying the question.

Linda Rawson