[Tilecache] TileCache Random Pink Tiles

cmose cjmose at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:57:23 EST 2007

I have the same problem - I frequently get pink tiles showing up in random
places. The image is actually there as, in IE, right clicking it and
selecting show picture displays the tile as opposed to the pink x tile. I
don't think mine is a network problem as I'm testing this all on the same
machine and and those are tiles that were already cached via seeding.