[Tilecache] getting tilecache 1.4 working...

Adrian Zhao Adrian.Zhao at idvsolutions.com
Fri Feb 23 12:38:50 EST 2007

Thanks Bill.  That makes a lot of sense to me.  Can I say that seeding
the cache is to generate some kind of lookup table for TileCache to use
when serve the client request.  If it finds it in this look up table it
will use cached image first.  If not it then generated on the fly.

If this is the case, do you have to refresh the cache seeding regularly?

I think we talked about what cache seeding is and if you can tell me
little bit more about how the cache seeding works that would be even
greater.

Thanks,
Adrian