[Tilecache] A tilecache tutorial

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Feb 27 11:33:32 EST 2007

Hey all,

I just wrote up a little tutorial for GeoServer users on how to set up
TileCache and some tips and tricks I've learned during our experiences
with it.  I meant to get this up awhile ago, and a decent bit that I
talk about made it in to the documentation for 1.4, but there may be
some helpful hints on setting up OpenLayers to take better advantage of
TileCache.

The tutorial is at:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDOC/TileCache+Tutorial

Feel free to copy any information here to other locations, and I'm fine
with this information living elsewhere, perhaps a more neutral place,
but I'll probably keep at least a copy as part of the GeoServer docs so
users who download the docs get the information about TileCache.  And
also don't hesitate to add more tips and tricks, it's a wiki - just hit
'page operations -> edit page' on the left.

best regards,

Chris

--
Chris Holmes