[Tilecache] A tilecache tutorial

Adrian Zhao Adrian.Zhao at idvsolutions.com
Tue Feb 27 14:00:17 EST 2007

You are welcome!

Here is a question for both of you.

I know that after I installed TileCache in front of mine WMS server
(e.g. GeoServer), I can send three tile requests, WMS, WorldWind and
TMS. But how do I know which one to send in my web client?  If I send a
GetMap Request to my WMS with TileCache, does TileCache smart enough to
serve tiles as requested if it already cached or it generated tiles on
the fly and then cached for future use.

Thanks,
Adrian