[Tilecache] Trouble with tilecache config

Tom Farnham thomas_farnham at unioncab.com
Wed Jun 13 11:32:42 EDT 2007

I'm attempting to setup tilecache for use with my postgis db and
mapserver. I'm running Mac OS X.

I get the following when attempting to view a tile:

An error occurred: 'Water'
   File "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/TileCache/Service.py",
line 479, in cgiHandler
     format, image = service.dispatchRequest( params, path_info,
req_method, host )
   File "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/TileCache/Service.py",
line 395, in dispatchRequest
     tile = WMS(self).parse(params, path_info, host)
   File "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/TileCache/Service.py",
line 120, in parse
     return self.getMap(param)
   File "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/TileCache/Service.py",
line 124, in getMap
     layer = self.service.layers[param["layers"]]

Any help would be appreciated

tom